You are getting annual access to five Birth Monopoly courses, including:
- One-hour, 45-minute Know Your Rights video course
- Admission to private Facebook group for Know Your Rights members with monthly live Q&As with Cristen
- Downloadable handouts for use with clients
- Course reference and resource booklet
- Bonus video with obstetric violence survivors and plaintiffs Caroline Malatesta, Kimberly Turbin, and Lindsay Switzer discussing the experience of bringing their lawsuits
- Evaluation and quiz for 1.5 nursing contact hours through Evidence Based Birth®, an approved provider with the Kentucky Board of Nursing (accepted by most doula and childbirth educator organizations; can also be used towards the CPM credential)
… and an investment that will impact every birth you ever attend in the future!
“I cannot say enough great things about this course. It has laid the foundation of confidence to get the care my clients deserve.”
– Traci Weafer, Doula, Evidence Based Birth Instructor (Alabama)
- One 90-minute consulting session with Cristen (value $150)
- 4 of Birth Monopoly’s other classes: 3 Things Every Parent Needs to Know About Hospital Birth; Human Rights in Childbirth for Doulas (with Hermine Hayes-Klein); Horizontal Violence and Doula Disempowerment; White Privilege in Birth Work 101 (with Heather Thompson, PhD)
Total value $485!
Your access will automatically renew on an annual basis unless you cancel it. We’ll send you reminders before the year ends.