IMPORTANT: You are purchasing a license from Birth Monopoly for 30 uses of this class over 24 months, which will renew automatically unless you cancel before the renewal date. Your purchase indicates your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the License Agreement.
3 Things Every Parent Needs to Know About Hospital Birth is a clear, concise course created to empower consumers who are making decisions during pregnancy and childbirth, with information you will not find anywhere else. This course is also valuable to both parents and to birth professionals (like doulas and childbirth educators) in need of a tool to inform their clients about the realities of standard care and some of the unique challenges of giving birth in a U.S. hospital.
Included in this course for your clients:
- Anytime access to five videos (including an introduction and review) totalling 35 minutes
- Downloads for four handouts on communication in the hospital, hospital policy, informed consent and refusal, and a guide for developing an advocacy plan with their doula
- Download for eBook of the course with all references
- Suggestions for additional reading
Included with this purchase for birth professionals:
- Access to the course, handouts, and eBook as described above
- Licensing rights for the number of uses and term listed
- Two images and suggested language from Birth Monopoly for use in your marketing